My car will not start but turns over like it wants to start, when you turn the key on (like you are driving it) you will hear a ticking/clicking noise that comes from my ECM (has been replaced TWICE). All fuses have been checked, sensors, and fuel pump relay in the trunk.
What would cause an ECM to tick/click when trying to start the car? on 1994 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- 3rd hub assembly replacement this month. Ideas why it keeps going bad?
- The transmission won t engage . no matter what gear I put it in I get netural
- I want to know if there is a recall on the door handles.mineis broken
- My battery light is on the right side of the dash and the motor light is on the that mean
- how to install wiring harvest on this year an model