My car will not start but turns over like it wants to start, when you turn the key on (like you are driving it) you will hear a ticking/clicking noise that comes from my ECM (has been replaced TWICE). All fuses have been checked, sensors, and fuel pump relay in the trunk.
What would cause an ECM to tick/click when trying to start the car? on 1994 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why am I having odd sporatic electrical issues on my 99 Taurus Sport?
- Car idling rough cuts out at 45 struggles to pick up speed after 45
- windshield wipers wont come on
- Why aren't my gauges working on my dashboard I also cannot use my rear defrost
- Why does the speedometer to miles and the rear defrost all not work is it a fuse
1994 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($171 - 243) in Tidewater, OR
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 66) in Buckingham, IA
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Sebree, KY
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cuervo, NM
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($264 - 332) in University Place, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($484 - 502) in Cedar Ridge, CA