My car will not start but turns over like it wants to start, when you turn the key on (like you are driving it) you will hear a ticking/clicking noise that comes from my ECM (has been replaced TWICE). All fuses have been checked, sensors, and fuel pump relay in the trunk.
What would cause an ECM to tick/click when trying to start the car? on 1994 Ford Taurus
Asked by for the 1994 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- I spilt soda all over the middle console 10 min. later the heater went crazy?
- Codes that are showing are p0351 and p0353. Says ignition coils A and C.
- how to program the cluster on the dash
- When I crank my car the car studders and stops. I let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Where exactly is relay for fuel pump. I am a DIY techy but can't find it.
1994 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($168 - $231) in Tidewater, OR
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Buckingham, IA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($266 - $497) in Sebree, KY
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($92 - $281) in Cuervo, NM
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($823 - $1,497) in University Place, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($26 - $34) in Cedar Ridge, CA