My car will not start but turns over like it wants to start, when you turn the key on (like you are driving it) you will hear a ticking/clicking noise that comes from my ECM (has been replaced TWICE). All fuses have been checked, sensors, and fuel pump relay in the trunk.
What would cause an ECM to tick/click when trying to start the car? on 1994 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
1994 Ford Taurus Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($92 - 281) in Tidewater, OR
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($64 - 111) in Buckingham, IA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($255 - 326) in Sebree, KY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Cuervo, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($383 - 405) in University Place, WA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($158 - 249) in Cedar Ridge, CA