my ac/heater works pretty much when it wants to, but a majority of the time it doesnt. i replaced the blower motor but i keep having the same problem. i even tried to replace the unit with the temp controls.
what would cause ac/heater not towork? on 1995 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1995 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($569 - 957) in Lake Butler, FL
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($242 - 536) in Taylor, MI
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($584 - 1,013) in Eagle Point, OR
- AC Condenser Replacement ($317 - 421) in Shirleysburg, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($455 - 804) in Homerville, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($349 - 379) in East Falmouth, MA