a friend rotated my tires and did not balance them? would that cause the tire to feel like if u had rocks in your tires? i checked for tire pressure to make sure i had proper air pressure. and its good. front end other wise in good shape.
what would cause a thumping in both front end tires? on 1998 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
September 03, 2012
was it this way before you rotated the tires??
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?