a friend rotated my tires and did not balance them? would that cause the tire to feel like if u had rocks in your tires? i checked for tire pressure to make sure i had proper air pressure. and its good. front end other wise in good shape.
what would cause a thumping in both front end tires? on 1998 Ford Explorer
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
September 03, 2012
was it this way before you rotated the tires??
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates