a friend rotated my tires and did not balance them? would that cause the tire to feel like if u had rocks in your tires? i checked for tire pressure to make sure i had proper air pressure. and its good. front end other wise in good shape.
what would cause a thumping in both front end tires? on 1998 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
September 03, 2012
was it this way before you rotated the tires??
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch