Have 40000 miles on a MB C240 4matic. Just started noticing a rumbling noise when turning wheel at low speeds. Does not occur when turning wheel while vehicle is stopped. Do not notice when turning at speeds above 10 mph. Have been told this is normal with the all wheel drive over time. Would a transfer case fluid change help. Any other thoughts as to reason?
What would cause a rumbling sound when turning wheels at low speeds on 2004 Mercedes-Benz C240
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- When I turn on the car it says restraint system Workshop is there a trick to tur
- Turning on car and it says restaint sytem workshop.how do i turn off I wadnt in
- What is the right specification for the thermostat of the engine?
- cost to repair the passenger tail light assembly? not the bulbs, the frame.
- Key won't turn consistently to start car. Dash won't illuminate.