Have 40000 miles on a MB C240 4matic. Just started noticing a rumbling noise when turning wheel at low speeds. Does not occur when turning wheel while vehicle is stopped. Do not notice when turning at speeds above 10 mph. Have been told this is normal with the all wheel drive over time. Would a transfer case fluid change help. Any other thoughts as to reason?
What would cause a rumbling sound when turning wheels at low speeds on 2004 Mercedes-Benz C240
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- The car starts for a minute runs rough and dies over and over
- My key doesn't want to turn in my ignition what do i do to get it to turn key un
- Why is my cluster LCD screen is blank
- Why mercedes benz seem like it going to turn off after stop at the red light?
- When I turn on the car it says restraint system Workshop is there a trick to tur
2004 Mercedes-Benz C240 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($230 - 314) in Cherry Valley, AR
- Starter Replacement ($633 - 1,015) in Adrian, PA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fairacres, NM
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Lotus, CA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($76 - 207) in Kingston, ID
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in East Freetown, MA