While at idle the unit runs very roguh, when driving down the road the unit jerks and jumps, the unit has a very hard time getting up to road speeds.
What would cause a rough idle, Jerking while driving, hard to increase speed on 2006 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
- I need to replace my battery terminals, what kind do u recommend?
- We have abs light and brake light on and they won't shut off.
- Why does my ac shuts off when I open the doors and when I turn on the headlights
- Cost of repairing a jumped time. Mechanic said motor still has good compression