While at idle the unit runs very roguh, when driving down the road the unit jerks and jumps, the unit has a very hard time getting up to road speeds.
What would cause a rough idle, Jerking while driving, hard to increase speed on 2006 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- what could cause my front air vents not to blow but the back blow fine?
- my Durango slips going into drive and I cant get reverse. it hesitates then it w
- My emergency brake light is on and flashing while in drive what to do
- 2000 rpm engine acts like it's hitting a limitswitch,
- My truck only stays running