I notice a roaring sound in my engine when I get about 25mph or so. Now I hear a gurgling sound when I start to drive.
What would cause a roaring sound in the engine of my car? on 2004 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2004 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($205 - 266) in Oelrichs, SD
- Valve Adjustment ($455 - 582) in Kirkwood, DE
- 150,000 Mile Service ($109 - 174) in Hustontown, PA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($452 - 967) in Muenster, TX
- Vehicle Speed Sensor Replacement ($96 - 112) in Port Austin, MI
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($59 - 72) in Ruffin, NC