Fire started while being driven under normal conditions, no other problems at the time it started.
What would cause a fire near the fuse block under the hood on the passenger side on 1999 Oldsmobile 88
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 88 Questions
- after driving once in A wile it will not start until let set fore quite A wile
- Car randomly won't start, died while driving when I tried to roll down the windo
- Yeah my blinkers won't work unless I manually blink them. Can't figure out why
- I hit a bump in a driveway and now the car runs real ruff and the transmission
- what makes it not do nothing I have power but the engine does nothing.
1999 Oldsmobile 88 Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($168 - 219) in Somersworth, NH
- 150,000 Mile Service ($444 - 615) in Claremont, IL
- Oil Pump Replacement ($429 - 578) in Madisonville, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($247 - 596) in Parmelee, SD
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Hazel Crest, IL
- Battery Cable Replacement ($120 - 157) in Rio Rico, AZ