Fire started while being driven under normal conditions, no other problems at the time it started.
What would cause a fire near the fuse block under the hood on the passenger side on 1999 Oldsmobile 88
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile 88 Questions
- My temp. Gadge runs at the 3/4 mark when I'm driving . is this OK.?
- unless it is started every 10 to 12 hours it won't start unless I get a jump,
- When the cars is warm, it misses and quits. Wont start until engine cools
- after driving once in A wile it will not start until let set fore quite A wile
- Yeah my blinkers won't work unless I manually blink them. Can't figure out why
1999 Oldsmobile 88 Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($251 - $335) in Somersworth, NH
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($623 - $815) in Claremont, IL
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($360 - $630) in Madisonville, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($347 - $493) in Parmelee, SD
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($349 - $414) in Hazel Crest, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($189 - $227) in Rio Rico, AZ