gas gage, coolant, power locks, electric seat, electric windows, interior lights and the trunk release, a/c now won't blow cold not to work? Battery was checked, alternator was checked and fuses were looked at? Everything else seems to be fine.
What would cause a combination of on 2003 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2003 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Orchard Park, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Renault, IL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($168 - 231) in Mountlake Terrace, WA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($144 - 214) in Scottdale, GA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($72 - 90) in Carlisle, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($561 - 585) in River Grove, IL