It has a new crankshaft position sensor, wires, plugs, timing belt
What would cause a code p1391 on a 1996 dodge avenger 2.5liter v6? on 1996 Dodge Avenger
intermitant loss of crank and cam sensor could be wiring issue
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- Should my car remain running when my positive battery terminal is removed
- Why won't my window roll up?
- My car started freaking out and died,couldnt restart
- My malfunction indicator blinking on. Oil was about bone dry.2 qt oil added.
- My car would not start last night. It turned but no fire. This morning started.
1996 Dodge Avenger Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($225 - 287) in North Dighton, MA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($166 - 273) in Lolo, MT
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($194 - 266) in Alum Bank, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($137 - 176) in Saint Thomas, MO
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($90 - 106) in Pisgah, IA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($291 - 740) in Lake George, NY