I just changed the vent solenoid and cleared that code and now this code pops up?
What would cause a code p0452 pressure sensor input to low? on 2007 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2007 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($200 - 277) in Fourmile, KY
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 429) in Cornland, IL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($499 - 632) in Country Club Hills, IL
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rutledge, GA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($375 - 414) in Cape May Court House, NJ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($318 - 475) in Dunlap, IA