It sounds almost like an axel shaft clicking but it makes that noise just letting off the gas. Turning doesn't make any difference in the resonance. When I accelerate, the noise stops. When I let off it clicks.
What would cause a clicking sound from the passenger front tire? on 1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Questions
- No spark to #3&6plug replaced coils wires plugs and ignition control module
- How can I reload ECU if there no OBD2 or OBD1 diagnostic connection in my car?
- My car is leaking oil into radiator but no water in engine.it still has all powe
- I am getting ready to replace my (leaking) struts with after market coil overs.
- how do i change drive belts ?