my radio in a 93 explorer gets power but it does not turn on i have tried to put in different ones and it does the same thing i have tried to change the fuse and it didnt help any suggestions?
what would be wrong with the radio? on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.