my radio in a 93 explorer gets power but it does not turn on i have tried to put in different ones and it does the same thing i have tried to change the fuse and it didnt help any suggestions?
what would be wrong with the radio? on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies