my radio in a 93 explorer gets power but it does not turn on i have tried to put in different ones and it does the same thing i have tried to change the fuse and it didnt help any suggestions?
what would be wrong with the radio? on 1993 Ford Explorer
3 answersDecember 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck has no heat? And also I think transmission is slipping make an putttin
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
1993 Ford Explorer Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($142 - 299) in Gladys, VA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Berlin, PA
- 95,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Palatka, FL
- 135,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($161 - 518) in Elmore, AL
- Window Switch Replacement ($78 - 209) in Sedley, VA