If my 1997 Explorer has good front brake pads but may need front rotors is it ok to replace rotors only and leave the pads? Also if you replace ball joints do you have to replace all balls joints?
What would be the approx. cost to replace front rotors (pad are good) and ball joints 4WD both sides lower.. on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
1997 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Lehigh, IA
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($82 - 127) in Enderlin, ND
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($397 - 554) in Brownsville, MN
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($238 - 313) in Saulsbury, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($117 - 179) in Van Horne, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($92 - 114) in Refugio, TX