If my 1997 Explorer has good front brake pads but may need front rotors is it ok to replace rotors only and leave the pads? Also if you replace ball joints do you have to replace all balls joints?
What would be the approx. cost to replace front rotors (pad are good) and ball joints 4WD both sides lower.. on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.