If my 1997 Explorer has good front brake pads but may need front rotors is it ok to replace rotors only and leave the pads? Also if you replace ball joints do you have to replace all balls joints?
What would be the approx. cost to replace front rotors (pad are good) and ball joints 4WD both sides lower.. on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies