If my 1997 Explorer has good front brake pads but may need front rotors is it ok to replace rotors only and leave the pads? Also if you replace ball joints do you have to replace all balls joints?
What would be the approx. cost to replace front rotors (pad are good) and ball joints 4WD both sides lower.. on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1997 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Lehigh, IA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($252 - 431) in Enderlin, ND
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($82 - 127) in Brownsville, MN
- 150,000 Mile Service ($890 - 1,204) in Saulsbury, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($173 - 195) in Van Horne, IA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($50 - 119) in Refugio, TX