I was told that the rubber on seal completely worn, It makes bad noise just when you take off. Kia told me it could just fall off.
what would be cost to replace rear driveshaft including labor on 2004 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- When I turn on the head light the radio and dash lights turn off. Whats up
- Car loses power on a hill until 2500 revs runs great apart from this AF sensor ?
- spongy brakes not losing any brake fluid. why are they spongy
- How to remove rear wheel bearing
- I changed the crank sensor the timing belt and the crank sprocket