I was told that the rubber on seal completely worn, It makes bad noise just when you take off. Kia told me it could just fall off.
what would be cost to replace rear driveshaft including labor on 2004 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
- My car shakes and shuts off at a stop light
2004 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($483 - 617) in Munford, TN
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hadley, NY
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Moab, UT
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($478 - 1,388) in Arnot, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($289 - 323) in Boyes Hot Springs, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($229 - 387) in Fosters, AL