I am looking to replace it with a used motor.
What would be a good estimate for replacing the motor in a Chrysler Sebring? on 2006 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2006 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($133 - 323) in Foster, OR
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($58 - 80) in Raymondville, MO
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($171 - 237) in Derby, VT
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Burdett, KS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($153 - 265) in Demorest, GA
- Window Switch Replacement ($56 - 81) in Ash Flat, AR