2001 GMC Sierra extended Cab V-8 4.8 4wd 4 door I was told the line is in sad shape and will not get an inspection sticker this time around. Just looking for a rough figure.
What would be a ball park figure to replace the gas line(s) in a 2001 GMC Pickup on 2001 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
2001 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($245 - 333) in Aliquippa, PA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($156 - 313) in Eutaw, AL
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($811 - 1,142) in Texarkana, TX
- Starter Replacement ($337 - 524) in Rockport, IN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($218 - 269) in War, WV
- Window Switch Replacement ($520 - 542) in Leonville, LA