2001 GMC Sierra extended Cab V-8 4.8 4wd 4 door I was told the line is in sad shape and will not get an inspection sticker this time around. Just looking for a rough figure.
What would be a ball park figure to replace the gas line(s) in a 2001 GMC Pickup on 2001 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- My truck is not leaking oil but burns a quart of oil after about 1500 miles.
- Why does my truck shake at 60 mph?
- how much to change rear spring shackles due to rusted out
- I have a 2003 gmc sierra 5.3. I seem to have a lot less power when i step on the gas and the engine light flashes. Any ideas?
- How much does it take to remove the heater ducts for cleaning?