2001 GMC Sierra extended Cab V-8 4.8 4wd 4 door I was told the line is in sad shape and will not get an inspection sticker this time around. Just looking for a rough figure.
What would be a ball park figure to replace the gas line(s) in a 2001 GMC Pickup on 2001 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- When I shift into gear, it make a grinding noice, any suggestions would be
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
2001 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($211 - 276) in Aliquippa, PA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($374 - 548) in Eutaw, AL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($450 - 656) in Texarkana, TX
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($271 - 451) in Rockport, IN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($52 - 67) in War, WV
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($475 - 811) in Leonville, LA