2001 GMC Sierra extended Cab V-8 4.8 4wd 4 door I was told the line is in sad shape and will not get an inspection sticker this time around. Just looking for a rough figure.
What would be a ball park figure to replace the gas line(s) in a 2001 GMC Pickup on 2001 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
- After installing a new clutch kit, my clutch pedal goes all the way to the floor
2001 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($97 - 126) in Aliquippa, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($271 - 451) in Eutaw, AL
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Texarkana, TX
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($210 - 363) in Rockport, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($314 - 433) in War, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($166 - 184) in Leonville, LA