Car starts but will not shift into any gear, reverse scrapes, won't shift.
What work needs to be done to fix my clutch on 1992 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1992 Honda Civic Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Slater, SC
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 49) in Page, ND
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Bethel, CT
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Mosby, MO
- Window Switch Replacement ($248 - 434) in Chilhowie, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($55 - 87) in Kulpmont, PA