Will they look at transmission, spark plugs, small items? I'm a widow, and no nothing about a car. Just want to be able to inquire questions that need to be asked, but don't want to be charged for things that are working properly. I travel alone a lot and want the safety of my vehicle.
What will they do for a 125,000 mile checkup besides change oil and rotate tires on 2006 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
2006 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($741 - 1,000) in Hiram, OH
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Corn, OK
- Water Pump Replacement ($309 - 441) in Rockville, MD
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($426 - 737) in Sarles, ND
- Engine Mount Replacement ($154 - 189) in Helena, GA
- Window Switch Replacement ($627 - 731) in Burlington, ND