Will they look at transmission, spark plugs, small items? I'm a widow, and no nothing about a car. Just want to be able to inquire questions that need to be asked, but don't want to be charged for things that are working properly. I travel alone a lot and want the safety of my vehicle.
What will they do for a 125,000 mile checkup besides change oil and rotate tires on 2006 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Auto park guide Back-up sensor not working.
- P0743, 0755, 0760, 0765, 0962, 0966, 0970
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it