Will they look at transmission, spark plugs, small items? I'm a widow, and no nothing about a car. Just want to be able to inquire questions that need to be asked, but don't want to be charged for things that are working properly. I travel alone a lot and want the safety of my vehicle.
What will they do for a 125,000 mile checkup besides change oil and rotate tires on 2006 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2006 Ford Explorer Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hiram, OH
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($105 - 146) in Corn, OK
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Rockville, MD
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($136 - 166) in Sarles, ND
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($72 - 79) in Helena, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($383 - 424) in Burlington, ND