Will they look at transmission, spark plugs, small items? I'm a widow, and no nothing about a car. Just want to be able to inquire questions that need to be asked, but don't want to be charged for things that are working properly. I travel alone a lot and want the safety of my vehicle.
What will they do for a 125,000 mile checkup besides change oil and rotate tires on 2006 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
2006 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in Hiram, OH
- Radiator Replacement ($562 - 828) in Corn, OK
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rockville, MD
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Sarles, ND
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($59 - 104) in Helena, GA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($324 - 388) in Burlington, ND