It wont start.
What will make the theft light keep blinking even when you go to start it? on 2000 Ford Explorer
3 answersMay 27, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($130 - 222) in Stockholm, ME
- Brake Drum Replacement ($334 - 434) in Southampton, NY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($198 - 334) in Deer Isle, ME
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Zwolle, LA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Carson, WA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($88 - 101) in Steward, IL