It wont start.
What will make the theft light keep blinking even when you go to start it? on 2000 Ford Explorer
3 answersMay 27, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($130 - 222) in Stockholm, ME
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($110 - 161) in Southampton, NY
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Deer Isle, ME
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Zwolle, LA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($334 - 450) in Carson, WA
- Horn Replacement ($111 - 153) in Steward, IL