2007 with 117,000 miles
what will it cost to replace the tensioner on my 2007 Chrysler Seebring?
on 2007 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2007 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($93 - 154) in Quincy, KY
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($152 - 240) in Saint Marys, OH
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Hualapai, AZ
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($353 - 1,319) in Blanch, NC
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($81 - 92) in White Bluff, TN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($117 - 147) in New Lisbon, NJ