I understand that the Buick Lucerne 2006 is plagued with poor quality engine mounts. My front engine mount is broken and needs to be fixed. What is a reasonable price for this and do I need to have all the engine mounts fixed at the same time??
What will it cost to repair engine mount? on 2006 Buick Lucerne
1 answer 2 comments
need more info on mount location. upper or lower and approx location. repl as they break unless the others are worn or cracked at rubber
1 answerDecember 29, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
2006 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($75 - 111) in Swan River, MN
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($242 - 310) in Caney, OK
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Durhamville, NY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hardburly, KY
- Window Switch Replacement ($525 - 541) in Sherburn, MN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Elkhorn, WV