seems to happen mostly when cold, or just warmed up. problem is getting worse - at first it would start again right away, but now it's threatening to leave me stranded. Onl other clue i have- last time it wouldn't start again right away, it successfully started by remote start.
what will cause a 3L a/t dodge to just die, yet no "check engine" or fault code? on 2002 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- car will idle but stalls when giving it gas.
- Is my battery top mount or side cant see it and don't want to take wheel off yet
- When I try to start it just clicks
- Bad TCM/ECM on 2000 Dodge stratus 2.4 or not? Needs reprogramed?
- low engine oil pressure light is on when i stop the vehicle then off while drive
2002 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pegram, TN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($147 - 192) in Linden, WI
- EGR Valve Replacement ($174 - 303) in Hysham, MT
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($133 - 185) in Wysox, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($151 - 181) in Montauk, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($821 - 1,342) in Pottsville, PA