seems to happen mostly when cold, or just warmed up. problem is getting worse - at first it would start again right away, but now it's threatening to leave me stranded. Onl other clue i have- last time it wouldn't start again right away, it successfully started by remote start.
what will cause a 3L a/t dodge to just die, yet no "check engine" or fault code? on 2002 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
2002 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($229 - 509) in Pegram, TN
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($220 - 276) in Linden, WI
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Hysham, MT
- Thermostat Replacement ($101 - 135) in Wysox, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,588 - 1,889) in Montauk, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($362 - 376) in Pottsville, PA