seems to happen mostly when cold, or just warmed up. problem is getting worse - at first it would start again right away, but now it's threatening to leave me stranded. Onl other clue i have- last time it wouldn't start again right away, it successfully started by remote start.
what will cause a 3L a/t dodge to just die, yet no "check engine" or fault code? on 2002 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?