seems to happen mostly when cold, or just warmed up. problem is getting worse - at first it would start again right away, but now it's threatening to leave me stranded. Onl other clue i have- last time it wouldn't start again right away, it successfully started by remote start.
what will cause a 3L a/t dodge to just die, yet no "check engine" or fault code? on 2002 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- 01 Stratus Coupe 3.0 won't run unless I hold in the mfi relay by hand its good 2
- 06 Stratus is getting power to everything but will not start,is getting fuel?
- Has spark has has to fuel rail turns over but won't start evenwith startingfluid
- Car shifts on its own, get to 35mph when I take foot off gaspetal doesn't slow
- pressure in gas tank,remove cap,car dies,evap canister repaired.withoutcap run