Every once in awhile the Security light will come on an tone will ding will go off while I am driving. Occasionally, it happens when I take the car from park to drive, after turning it on. The manual doesn't say anything about it.
What whould cause the Security light to go on while I am driving the car? on 2000 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2000 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($144 - 214) in Atlantic Mine, MI
- 67,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Bumpus Mills, TN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($133 - 215) in Linville Falls, NC
- Steering Rack Replacement ($524 - 1,669) in Cudahy, WI
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,270 - 1,375) in Greenwood Springs, MS
- Window Switch Replacement ($93 - 188) in Daniels, WV