the chevy van has been pulling to passenger side when you put on brakes and now it heat up the front driving side and the rotor and brake pads are in the metal.when you put the brake on to stop or slow down the van the brakes on the driver side stay on enough to bogg the van down and heat up if i keep running the van. now let me tell you a good one.I have change the rotor,calaper.bearing,brake pads on driver side.I also change calaper and brake pads on passenger side.I bleaded the brake line up front.iam goingto change brake hose on front. is there any think you can suggest it mind be i doing the work myself thank you gary
what well make the brake on front driver side get hot and smoke an squeeingsound on 1997 Chevrolet Express 1500
2 answers 2 comments
AGREE WITH PUSHROD THE HOSE IS BAD INSIDE MOST LIKELY
- 1997 Chevrolet Express 1500 Repair and Maintenance
- 1997 Chevrolet Express 1500 Maintenance Schedule
- 1997 Chevrolet Express 1500 Problems(16)
- 1997 Chevrolet Express 1500 Repair Estimates
- 1997 Chevrolet Express 1500 Q&A(17)
- 1997 Chevrolet Express 1500 Recalls(1)
- 1997 Chevrolet Express 1500 Shops
- 1997 Chevrolet Express 1500 Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Express 1500 Questions
- code 175, runs rough not accelerating, check engine come and off. check engine
- Where can I purchase a replacement door pull kit.
- Can I get replacement parts for driver side door handle, It is broken off?
- when should the transmission fluid be changed or flushed?
- how do you replace the lower battery on a chevy express 1500 diesel engine?
1997 Chevrolet Express 1500 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($245 - 334) in Maple Hill, NC
- Brake Booster Replacement ($514 - 715) in Glen Flora, TX
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($197 - 259) in Crystal, ND
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($68 - 93) in McCall, ID
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($79 - 100) in Holiday, FL
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($369 - 684) in Sheffield, AL