the chevy van has been pulling to passenger side when you put on brakes and now it heat up the front driving side and the rotor and brake pads are in the metal.when you put the brake on to stop or slow down the van the brakes on the driver side stay on enough to bogg the van down and heat up if i keep running the van. now let me tell you a good one.I have change the rotor,calaper.bearing,brake pads on driver side.I also change calaper and brake pads on passenger side.I bleaded the brake line up front.iam goingto change brake hose on front. is there any think you can suggest it mind be i doing the work myself thank you gary
what well make the brake on front driver side get hot and smoke an squeeingsound on 1997 Chevrolet Express 1500
2 answers 2 comments
AGREE WITH PUSHROD THE HOSE IS BAD INSIDE MOST LIKELY
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Express 1500 Questions
- My question is if changed the crank sensor it should start with no problem right
- Sometimes,In drive van is very slow. Only 1n2 does it move. It's ok high speeds
- jump out low pressure on AC
- What more can I try before thinking its the VCM OR PCM OR whatever its called?
- I had a spark plugs/wirier/tuneup yesterday and now my horn is not working. What could be the problem?