My ford f 150 is slipping gears the trans fault just came on and also the check engine light it just never switches gears it not drivable now
What was the issue? Im having the exact same promblem I need help on 2005 Ford F-150
have a free diag at aamco but get several opinions b4 you get repaired
aamco transmissions it a chain of repair shops
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
2005 Ford F-150 Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($741 - 938) in Tipton, PA
- Radiator Replacement ($519 - 768) in Victor, CA
- Air Pump Replacement ($201 - 353) in Honey Creek, WI
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Leipsic, OH
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($461 - 868) in Marquette, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($176 - 235) in East Templeton, MA