He asked about why his truck would stall after he'd been driving it awhile. The answer given was to get a diagnostic. The diagnostic would have to be hooked up when the problem occurs to see what sensor is being tripped. It just does it sometimes. Very frustrating. I think it's one of the sensors tripping. But how do I know which one it is? I fixed some vacuum lines and it didn't do it for a long time. I wish I knew what to fix. His ? Has all the details. My truck does the exact thing. Sometimes, when its hot, it kills the engine. Sometimes it takes a lil while, sometimes a long while to start again.
What was the final solution to Rookie's question? on 1994 Mazda B3000
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B3000 Questions
- stutters into 4th around 75 mph or in high rev
- help can;t get truck to start.
- That's my truck come equipped with the AC high pressure sensor and if it does can you please tell me where it is located
- Why won't my 1999 mazda b3000 not crank
- My ABS light is on. I just had the tie rod, brakes, and rotors replaced. Plus brand new tires, alignments and oils change. Should I be concerned?