where is the drain plug and fill up plug.
what type of transmission oil should i use and how many quarts for my 99 gt? on 1999 Ford Mustang GT
stick or auto?
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Why is my car leaving a puddle of water under the car?
- P0171 and P0174 idles fine no vacuum leaks. Replaced MAF sensor.
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
1999 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($307 - 405) in Pinetta, FL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($278 - 474) in Almo, KY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($210 - 289) in Atascadero, CA
- Thermostat Replacement ($111 - 165) in South Fork, MO
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Dry Creek, LA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($632 - 771) in Ninnekah, OK