My trans fluid leaks when the car sits for more than a week or 2. Now I drive it more frequently and it's beginning to leak while i'm driving. It seems to be leaking from the top which I was told was a breather or vent valve. What could cause that and what type of fluid can I refill in the meantime?
What type of transmission fluid does a 1999 Mercedes 430 use? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK430
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Problems(21)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Repair Estimates
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Q&A(21)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Recalls
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Shops
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Questions
- How do I switch the processor oon an EIS ignition modular to match my vin # /key
- When I stick the key in to start it, it won'the turn, like it's locked
- My car is a Convertible. It will not shift out of Park. My car has 75211 miles, that is 2000 miles since I bought it (74211).
- How do I reset the computer in my benz
- I have a clk 430 and my left signal light stays on if I leave the combanation switch in the middle or down, but when I signal right, it signals right. What's the problem?
1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($160 - 265) in Fairview, UT
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($321 - 984) in Hereford, AZ
- Battery Replacement ($268 - 353) in Bordelonville, LA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Watseka, IL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,220 - 1,278) in Wampsville, NY
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($486 - 539) in Pocopson, PA