2002 VW Jetta TDI, 80,000 miles. Appears to have a broken front axel. We are out of town and not familar with the local services. Not sure who to bring it to.
What type of repair business replaces differential? on 2002 Volkswagen Jetta TDI
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta TDI Questions
- When I crank my car I feel transmission spinning (torque converter)
- 6 sp Manual. Clutch will not disengage. No slippage. Cost Estimate?
- Why. Did my radio just got black and stop working all the sudden?
- Noise coming from under front of car. The faster you go the louder it gets.
- Shifting slow, turn car off and it resets itself to work fine.