i just purchased this vehicle and it doesn't have a car manuel, the dealership states they don't have a car manuel for this vehicle, there for are some questions, i would like to asks what kind of motor oil this vehicle uses and what kind of coolant should i use for this vehicle. this would be very helpful.
what type of oil should be used in my bmw 325i on 2004 BMW 325i
1 answerAugust 22, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
2004 BMW 325i Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in Hudson, NY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,167 - 1,689) in Decatur, TX
- Thermostat Replacement ($252 - 383) in Richland Springs, TX
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($207 - 342) in Speculator, NY
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,097 - 1,635) in Strabane, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($256 - 307) in Beetown, WI