i just purchased this vehicle and it doesn't have a car manuel, the dealership states they don't have a car manuel for this vehicle, there for are some questions, i would like to asks what kind of motor oil this vehicle uses and what kind of coolant should i use for this vehicle. this would be very helpful.
what type of oil should be used in my bmw 325i on 2004 BMW 325i
1 answerAugust 22, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- if oil pan gasket leak not repaired right can this damage clutch?
- How to fix side morrors that will not movi
- When I first get going in my car the break pedal jolts/clunks. Only once p/drive
- When I start my car it make a loud ticking sound? What causes this?
- Transmission works fine when fluid is full, but can't find the leak!