i just purchased this vehicle and it doesn't have a car manuel, the dealership states they don't have a car manuel for this vehicle, there for are some questions, i would like to asks what kind of motor oil this vehicle uses and what kind of coolant should i use for this vehicle. this would be very helpful.
what type of oil should be used in my bmw 325i on 2004 BMW 325i
Asked by for the 2004 BMW 325i
1 answerAugust 22, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- My indicator and warning lights not working.
- My car does not go in drive, automatic transmission slipping after fluid change
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
2004 BMW 325i Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($277 - $355) in Hudson, NY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($955 - $1,321) in Decatur, TX
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - $143) in Richland Springs, TX
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($693 - $843) in Speculator, NY
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Strabane, PA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,358 - $7,505) in Beetown, WI