What type of motor oil should I use to service my car?
What type of oil on 2000 BMW 540i
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 540i Questions
- how to do oil change
- why is my 97 540i bmw rear brakes locking up? I replaced rotors,cal.lines,mcyl,?
- My windshield wipers have quit working all the sudden.
- Fuel gauge stay on empty. Change sending unit on drivers side tank checked voltage to sending unit. Ps new unit
- Maybe you didn't get the question that I asked , well here it goes again lol my question is my Brake Lining light is coming
2000 BMW 540i Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($75 - 103) in Ruffs Dale, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,104 - 1,292) in Harbor View, OH
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($839 - 1,064) in Middleport, PA
- Starter Replacement ($424 - 515) in Iron Station, NC
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($132 - 167) in Duncanville, AL
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($269 - 322) in Mount Pleasant, PA