what type of gear oil do I use for the rear end. on 2001 Dodge Ram 2500

its a 2001 Dodge 2500 cumming 24 valve turbo diesel 4X4,3/4 ton

by in Loyalton, CA on September 11, 2012
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by , September 12, 2012
i do believe it takes syn oil ck with your parts house and they will know weight and kind
COMMENT by , September 13, 2012
Make sure to get the proper type of 'friction modifier' I recommend Chrysler only for that . I believe globalhelper is correct on the synthetic only part and you just might want to hit the dealer for that to.