not blowing cold just cool
what type of Freon does my f150 take? is it r34 or 12
on 2004 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
2004 Ford F-150 Estimates
- 140,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Verona, MS
- 105,000 Mile Service ($122 - 215) in Berino, NM
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($192 - 254) in Cedar Lake, IN
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 77) in Montrose, MN
- Ignition Control Module Replacement ($165 - 232) in Lulu, FL
- Axle Shaft Replacement ($243 - 1,309) in Branchville, VA