MY NISSAN IS OUT OF FREON AND I WAS TOLD THAT I CAN RECHARGE IT MYSELF BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TYPE OF FREON I PUT IN MY NISSAN.
WHAT TYPE OF FREON DO I USE TO RECHARGE? on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
2001 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($184 - 251) in Chesterfield, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($354 - 478) in Buena Vista, VA
- Starter Replacement ($245 - 419) in Earth, TX
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($168 - 416) in Sugarloaf, PA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($435 - 543) in Brandamore, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($288 - 560) in Lisbon Falls, ME