what type of freon does a 1990 4runner use?
what type of freon? on 1990 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
1990 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Tumacacori, AZ
- Starter Replacement ($311 - $455) in Overgaard, AZ
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,349 - $1,834) in Simpson, NC
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($361 - $486) in Mansfield, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($271 - $287) in Vernon, NJ
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($213 - $326) in Soquel, CA