What do they look like?
What type of door trim panel clips do I use on bottom & sides of door? on 1996 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1996 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($93 - 154) in Benet Lake, WI
- 105,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Cedar Falls, IA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($142 - 247) in Burgin, KY
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Grayling, AK
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($69 - 206) in Turnersburg, NC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($287 - 400) in Wray, GA