Also, where is the oil filter located?
What type and grade oil should I use in my 2010 Subaru Forester 2.5l on 2010 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2010 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($98 - 140) in Popejoy, IA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($405 - 532) in Neoga, IL
- Timing Belt Replacement ($292 - 406) in Spurgeon, IN
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($93 - 150) in Speculator, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($56 - 67) in Pierpont, OH
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Thornton, CA