we need to replace the automatic transmission in our 03 beetle convertible 2.0 6 speed..we need to know if any transmissions from other vehicles can be interchanged with it....the code on the trans is GGZ...we are having trouble finding the exact one or even parts..any help would be Greatly appreciated...have heard some of the audis and maybe the cabrio might interchange but would like to be sure...thanks
what transmissions can be used in 03 beetle convertible 2.0 6 speed on 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
2003 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($112 - 200) in Taylor, TX
- AC Compressor Replacement ($825 - 1,197) in Channing, MI
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($270 - 343) in Lenox Dale, MA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($166 - 235) in Kellogg, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($403 - 435) in Woodbury, PA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,087 - 1,718) in Broken Bow, NE