we need to replace the automatic transmission in our 03 beetle convertible 2.0 6 speed..we need to know if any transmissions from other vehicles can be interchanged with it....the code on the trans is GGZ...we are having trouble finding the exact one or even parts..any help would be Greatly appreciated...have heard some of the audis and maybe the cabrio might interchange but would like to be sure...thanks
what transmissions can be used in 03 beetle convertible 2.0 6 speed on 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
Asked by for the 2003 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- How much should it cost to repair the vacuum pump?
- What causes it not to fire when u have both fuel and spark?
- what is the flat rate hours for a head gasket job on my 1.8 turbo bug ?
- strong exaust/fule smell when cold... Not after warming up. Check Light on.
- My car is throwing the code P0221, what's wrong
2003 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($555 - $942) in Taylor, TX
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($226 - $313) in Channing, MI
- Brake Drum Replacement ($296 - $540) in Lenox Dale, MA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($258 - $675) in Kellogg, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($119 - $147) in Woodbury, PA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($168 - $183) in Broken Bow, NE