What r torque cylinder head torque specs and tightening sequence on a 2000 gmc sierra 1500 5.3 liter
What torque cylinder head torque specs and tightening sequence on a 2000 gmc on 2000 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
2000 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($526 - 1,100) in Sharon, OK
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($97 - 126) in Morton, WA
- 115,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Polk, NE
- 140,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in McGregor, MN
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Tekonsha, MI
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Davenport, IA