It needs a star tip tool
What tools do I need to replace the throttle positioning sensor on 2004 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2004 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($386 - 456) in Remsenburg, NY
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Macy, NE
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Mc Intosh, FL
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($141 - 200) in Talmage, KS
- Window Switch Replacement ($99 - 244) in Bear Lake, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($244 - 446) in Yettem, CA