I am trying to change this but i am needing to know what tools are called so i can find them.
what tools do i need to replace the crank shaft seal in my car that is leaking? on 1999 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
1999 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Greenville, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($112 - 200) in Chelsea, OK
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,065 - 1,573) in Dallastown, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($649 - 1,400) in Mi Wuk Village, CA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,081 - 1,263) in East Wenatchee, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($123 - 156) in Lostant, IL