i tried using a 10mm socket, but it seems to big, and the 9mm is too small. am i missing something here?
what tools do i need to remove the fan blades?
on 2000 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
2000 BMW X5 Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($330 - 413) in Risingsun, OH
- Oil Service ($74 - 140) in Coarsegold, CA
- Inspection I ($239 - 383) in Shaniko, OR
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Blairsville, GA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($268 - 330) in Brackettville, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($371 - 689) in Alsip, IL