the bolts are not metric or sae the plate is between torque convertor and the engine
what tool is needed to remove the drive plate that mounts to the rear of engine on 2003 Honda Accord
1 answerMarch 17, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why does oil pressure keep being low?
- A/C blowing hot air, Changing relays. Should I change the radiator relay?
- Blinkers don't work, brake lights stay on. The hazard lights work but wont go..
- The weather stripping on all four doors are disintegrating on the outside
- How to repair code 92 evaporative system purge flow problem detected