the bolts are not metric or sae the plate is between torque convertor and the engine
what tool is needed to remove the drive plate that mounts to the rear of engine on 2003 Honda Accord
1 answerMarch 17, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?
- I bought a Honda from someone and it has.been sitting for about a year
- What maintenance Honda recommends at 60k miles and how much it costs.
- My radio comes on but no sound w