I have to codes they are P0140 and P0411 the car misses when in gear and at a stop I replaced the air filter and plugs it helped alittle but miss is still there
what to replace on 1999 Audi A6 Quattro
1 answerJune 12, 2011
1 answerApril 14, 2011
1 answerMay 17, 2011
1 answerApril 22, 2011
2 answersAugust 14, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Quattro Questions
- anti lock brakes mis-firing
- Where is the output speed sensor and how can I replace it?
- Why aren't any of the gauges on my dashboard working?
- do i need to drop the exaust in order too pull the auto trans
- I HAVE NEVER OWNED AN AUDI AND AM THINKING ABOUT BUYING A 2006 A6 OR 2001 A6 QUATTRO. IS HIS A SMART BUY MECHANICALLY?