I use white grease on the window strap that raises and lowers the two front windows, and every winter I have to regrease them. I s there anything better? I was thinking of trying silcone spray!
What to luberciate the window strap with. on 1990 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
1990 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Hill, NH
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($126 - 201) in West Burlington, NY
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($175 - 207) in Sullivan, WI
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($116 - 177) in Treichlers, PA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Kimmswick, MO
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Mohler, WA