I use white grease on the window strap that raises and lowers the two front windows, and every winter I have to regrease them. I s there anything better? I was thinking of trying silcone spray!
What to luberciate the window strap with. on 1990 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- what would cause frequent hesitations in how engine is running at 45-60 mph
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
1990 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($227 - 512) in Hill, NH
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in West Burlington, NY
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Sullivan, WI
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Treichlers, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($382 - 586) in Kimmswick, MO
- Window Switch Replacement ($77 - 198) in Mohler, WA