called the chevy dealer and cost just to look at problem is $100. Any add. cost are after that. Do I really have a problem?
What to do when My "service airbag" message shows up intermitterly? on 2009 Chevrolet Traverse
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Traverse Questions
- How to reset codes?
- I'm thinking about purchasing a 2010 Traverse. I noticed the car fax states the
- How many catalytic converters does my '09 Traverse have?
- What's $$ to replace lower control arm bushing (front/back) & sway bar bushings?
- Heated seat light turns on. When i turn the passenger seat on at the same time.
2009 Chevrolet Traverse Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($437 - 697) in Cutler, ME
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($504 - 701) in Day, FL
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($209 - 312) in Houston, MS
- Alternator Replacement ($723 - 828) in Bonaire, GA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($338 - 372) in Clearwater Beach, FL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($70 - 86) in Pacific Beach, WA