Timing belt broke and the belt is replaced, but no start, what's wrong?
What to do if you have a broken timing belt on 1990 Volkswagen Jetta
3 answersSeptember 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
1990 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Milladore, WI
- 15,000 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Crestline, OH
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($380 - 438) in Eureka, KS
- Air Filter Replacement ($61 - 92) in Eagle Lake, MN
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($928 - 1,685) in Bristol, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($316 - 459) in Terra Alta, WV