My 2005 Quest has been starting slow lately (sounds like the engine is dragging) and occasionally the right sliding door motor goes off when starting the engine. I'm thinking there is a wiring problem, but don't know where to look (or suggest to my mechanic to look). Also I notice a strange sound to the right in the engine compartment when I go over slight bumps in the road, could it be the motor mount? I had one replaced a year ago on that side, but possibly the other has gone bad. I had the front struts(?) replaced back in May of this year.
What to do for a slow starting Quest? on 2005 Nissan Quest
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
- How can I bypass security system to get van to start?
- Radio cluster DVD player CD player total costs ? And how to fix
- Why would my engine die when put in to drive? It idles and revs fine in park.
- how do you put the rear sliding door back on track its automatic
- How do I restart the van after the alarm has gone off?
2005 Nissan Quest Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Elberton, GA
- Battery Replacement ($163 - 202) in Warthen, GA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Science Hill, KY
- 135,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Oaks Corners, NY
- Battery Cable Replacement ($130 - 614) in Mavisdale, VA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($35 - 40) in Manito, IL