My 2005 Quest has been starting slow lately (sounds like the engine is dragging) and occasionally the right sliding door motor goes off when starting the engine. I'm thinking there is a wiring problem, but don't know where to look (or suggest to my mechanic to look). Also I notice a strange sound to the right in the engine compartment when I go over slight bumps in the road, could it be the motor mount? I had one replaced a year ago on that side, but possibly the other has gone bad. I had the front struts(?) replaced back in May of this year.
What to do for a slow starting Quest? on 2005 Nissan Quest
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
- Where is reverse light switch located
- Replace distributor on old to quest 3.3 car starts fine then all of a sudden just shuts off
- Why would the TCS cut out while driving?
- Have a 95 Villager that turns over but wont start and all dash lights come on
- How many Catalytic Converters are on a 2001 Nissan Quest