I have the bad, bad habit of hitting the curb while turning, not always but often. Now I was told that the sound I hear on the left side on passenger side may be attributed to a a warped rotor(?) what does that really mean?
what to do about a warped rotor.....? on 1991 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1991 Buick Century Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($378 - 524) in Stanford, IN
- 127,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Taylorsville, NC
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Forbes Road, PA
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($262 - 308) in Fruitland, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($362 - 428) in Saugus, MA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($87 - 107) in Paige, TX